AP Mobile offers the world's news at your fingertips. AP Mobile is the most comprehensive, accurate, and content-rich mobile app for local and global news. Personalize your news to meet your needs. Select stories from over 1000 trusted local newspapers and broadcasters and combine it with the best of AP's photos, videos, national, and international coverage.
Since launching in June 2008, the app has already been downloaded more than 12 million times. AP Mobile is free and available on multiple platforms including iOS, Android, Windows 8, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Nokia, and Web OS.
- Language support for English and Spanish
- A tile-based home screen provides a content preview and the overall experience is largely free of nav bars and button tapping. A short left/right swipe takes users between stories, a long swipe from the left edge takes them up a level from the story view to the headlines listings, and from the headline listings back to the navigation pane.
- Big stories: All content related to captivating stories is combined together in one place, at the top level, offering users more direct access to the popular stories.
- Easy access to local content: Users can add tiles for individual newspaper content contributors (over 1,100 to choose from) to enjoy instant access to more local news.
- More customization: Users can add, reorder and remove categories/subcategories as they please, customize the background and adjust font size for easier reading.
- Social media integration: It's easy to share interesting content, including breaking news alerts, through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Evernote or email with a single tap.
- Photos and Video: Easily browse AP’s award-winning photos and view exciting video content, including LIVE video for AP-covered events such as red carpet events and more!
To learn more or download AP Mobile, visit www.getapmobile.com or find it in iTunes, Google Play, Windows Store, Blackberry App World or other major app stores. To get the latest updates and information, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
AP Stylebook Mobile
AP Stylebook has come a long way since its first edition, in 1953, when it was a stapled-together collection of 60 typed pages. Today, along with the print and online versions, the essential guide to usage, spelling and punctuation is available as an easy-to-use app. AP Stylebook Mobile features searchable listings for the main listings, along with the sports, business and punctuation sections and the brand-new social media section. Add your own custom entries, write notes on the AP listings and mark your favorite entries so you can pull them up in a flash.
With AP Stylebook Mobile, you have one of the most trusted references on style, punctuation and guidelines ready for action, no matter where you are.
Visit www.apstylebook.com to learn more about the AP Stylebook in all formats. Take a virtual tour of AP Stylebook Online or look inside the AP Stylebook Mobile app.
© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions apply. See AP.org for details.