AUTO RACING DIGITAL NEWS EXPERIENCE
The AP Auto Racing Home Page.
View the Auto Racing Home Page.
Follow the competition for racing championships.
View the Auto Racing Standings Page.
Learn more about the racing circuit's top drivers.
View the Auto Racing Drivers Page.
Throughout the racing season, this edition will help you reach fans with news from NASCAR, IndyCar, Formula One and NHRA. The package includes race-day coverage in text, photos, video and interactives and is designed to supplement any coverage you may already have, keeping fans on your site longer. It includes revenue share or local ad sales opportunities.
How does it work?
- AP editors curate the best of AP’s articles and photos into attractively designed pages and widgets that you can embed on your site.
- Each package can be customized with your branding and easily integrated with your site. You can upload your own logo, build your own navigation bar and add analytics code to measure performance. Implementation documentation and customer support are included.
- Once the site is live, you’ll be able to earn revenue in two different ways: (1) sell your own advertising inventory into the site and keep all revenue from the ads you sell, or; (2) participate in a revenue split with advertising sold by the AP.
What content is included?
Compelling Stories and Images
- Race previews, recaps, results features and breaking news.
- Photo galleries are displayed for all races covered by the AP
“In The Pits” Blog
- Unique perspectives from Jenna Fryer and other AP writers
- Insider’s view from the tracks and events
- Regular updates with color and viewpoints about the biggest stories of the day
Sprint Cup Standings
- Destination pages for all NASCAR and IndyCar drivers
Schedule and results for all three NASCAR Series
- Sprint Cup
- Camping World Truck Series
Local Area Customization
- You can provide an RSS feed of your own content to include on the homepage. Links go back to the stories on your website.
- You can also filter AP news by driver, race or other keywords to display in an area on the homepage.
- Select up to five drivers to feature in a “Find Your Driver” area on the home page.
For more information about how AP’s Auto Racing Digital News Experience can help build traffic and revenue for your web site, contact your AP representative or bureau chief.
© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions apply. See AP.org for details.